Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Many Faces of Hungry

Yesterday while mowing the lawn I had sudden inspiration. I had been feeling hungry and my stomach was protesting the wait. When I realized... I wasn't hungry for food! I was hungry for my formula! As I kept mowing I kept thinking about it. I decided that there were 3 different types of hungry.

1. There's when you're really hungry for food. You'll eat anything! Even yourself if you could!

2. There's when your body is hungry for nutrients that it's lacking! (For PKU it's when you are hungry for formula)

3. And then there's when your actually thirsty, but your body feels like it's hungry.

There could be more but these are the ones I came up with.

With other news I thought I'd like to hear what you would like to know. If you leave a question (any question) as a comment I will answer it as truthfully as I can. Only rule: It has to do with PKU in some way. Okay? I know it's a short post... more like a thought to be honest but next week I'll come up with something longer. ;) See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment