Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy PKU Awareness Day 2012

First off, HAPPY PKU AWARENESS DAY!!!  And may your PHE levels be ever in your favor!

You would not believe how many page views I've gotten today.  It's a new record.  And I haven't even posted yet!

Okay so how did you celebrate?  I wore ALL blue!  Even when I went swimming today I wore my blue suit with a blue cap and blue goggles.  I also whipped up a PKU Peach Cobbler (you can find the recipe in my post titled: A Recipe Worth Making) and shared with some of my non-PKU friends.  I'm also posting on my PKU blog.  :).

(By the way that 1st line is something my sister and I made up when texting each other Happy PKU Awareness texts.)

At the bottom I'm posting links to a couple of PKU videos that I want to share.  They are really good.  Next week I'll type up my own "PKU Story" so you have something to look forward to. :). Sorry this post is so short it's the week before finals (aka dead week, literally that's what the University calls it!). So I better get back to studying.

Enjoy the videos!  And Happy PKU Awareness Day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2ipJAIiBc8&sns=em

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ggP2lnsF70&sns=em



2 comments: