Sunday, December 30, 2012

It's the Holiday Season

Merry Christmas!  How has your holiday season been?

I came home for Christmas Break (on the 14th) and I am leaving for semster 2 of college later this week.  But I've had a great time!  And I love hanging out with my family!

We had a white Christmas.  :). Which always makes me happy.

Plus for Christmas I recieved a bread maker.  Since PKU'ers can't have regular bread we can't go run to the store for bread.  We have to make it.

It'll be handy to have around when I need to make break on an extra busy day.  Plus I get to play around with it and let you know how it goes.  That reminds me I need to find a couple of bread recipes for a bread maker.

We have a bread maker here at home, and it's been nice to have. Not having to take a couple hours out of my day to make bread.  Just being able to dump ingredients, push a couple buttons, and go.

As cool as getting the bread maker was though, I'd have to say watching everyone's presents is always the best part.  I love it when their faces light up and I know I picked the perfect present for them.  Not to brag or anything, but this year I was spot on with every present.  It just made my day. :).

Now New Years is coming up.  I need to come up with good, reasonable resolutions.  What are some of your resolutions?

Sorry this post is so casual.  It's like one of those episodes in a tv series that are just there.  It may be fun, but it has no game-changing plot development.  It's the holidays.  And I'm just happy that I got around to posting.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, great present :) I do have a bread maker as well. If you need a recipe just drop me a line.

    Have a great 2013.
    Love,
    Katie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love my bread maker. cant live with out it. i go through a few loafs a week. My fav recipe is the light homesyle bread in the apples to zuchinni cook book. For christmas I got a tablet and I did really well in my gift giving to everyone enjoyed themselves!

    ReplyDelete