Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy 2nd Bday!!!

Guess What???

It's my Blog's 2nd Birthday!  

(Well technically it was the 28th of Feb.  But I wasn't able to get on yesterday) 

Hurrah!!!!!!!! 

I never imagined that my blog would amount to much.  At first, it was really for my own sake.  To "help" others yes, but to help me take control of my PKU.  To help me gain interest and responsibility for it. 

Now let's look at some stats for this past year.

Top 5 Posts:
  1. Happy PKU Awareness Month (from 2011)- 408 views
  2. A PKU Story- 185 views
  3. New Favorite Recipe!- 143 views
  4. Happy PKU Awareness Day 2012- 74 views
  5. Hello to you too!- 66 views 
Top 5 Searches:
1. pku
36








2. pku awareness month
23








3. phenylketonuria
22








4. people with phenylketonuria
15








5. people with pku
10

Top 5 Countries:
 
1. United States
 2488
2. Norway
251
3. Russia
194
4. Germany
84
5. Canada
80

I never imagined my blog would be so popular.  Thank you.  All of you.  :)  Especially those who have become "followers"  whenever I see someone on the list that doesn't share the same last name as me, it makes me feel good.  

Special thanks needs to be given to pkuworld.com for putting my blog on your listI know that I wouldn't have achieved this much without your referrals.  (Wow... suddenly I feel like I'm giving an Oscars speech or something.)  But anyways thanks everybody!  I never imagined that my blog would live to see 2 years, or that it would keep going after 2 years.  

I have plenty more ideas of blog posts, and I'll see you next time.  Who knows maybe my blog will live to see 3 years?  :)    

3 comments:

  1. I don't have the same last name as you... anymore. :) keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2nd bday to your fabulous blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday :)

    All the best :)

    ReplyDelete