Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hiatus Excuses.

I'm just going to post a short post this week.  Just an update of my life. 

The next five weeks are possibly going to be the hardest this semester.  I'm completing my Practicum, so I'm actually in an elementary school classroom 3 days a week.  And because of this all my classes are in the evening.

Yesterday I left the house at 8 am and returned at 8:30 pm, and then started on my homework until 11 pm, when I passed out.  And the whole 5-week period promises to be just as bad. 

I'm very tired, and a bit overwhelmed with all the work I need to do. So if I don't post in the next following weeks, know that it's because I'm trying to get everything I need done.   

Thanks for reading this.  Hopefully, I'll be able to post.  :) 

1 comment:

  1. School comes first! Even though it means taking a break on something as fun as blogs:) If I can survive the semester I had last semester...you can do it! Just think it's only 5 weeks, take it one day at a time:)

    ReplyDelete