Saturday, February 18, 2012

Got Powermilk?

Sometimes you just need to shake things up. The same-old thing though comfortable gets boring. This includes Powermilk. The other day I was at the grocery store with my mom when she found something that could "shake up" my same-old Powermilk.

Ready?

Got Milk Flavored Straws.

I know what you're thinking. Milk... right? But these straws are lactose and gluten free! Cool right? They have 4 original flavors: vanilla, chocolate, cookies'n cream, and strawberry. They have a lot of other flavors too and are making them all the time. In fact, on their "official website" (just google Got Milk Flavored Straws to find it) they have a place where you can invent a flavor and they'll consider making it!

I don't like changing my milk a lot. I get used to the flavor and whenever it changes it takes forever to get used to. (Plus a lot of forcing myself not to gag.) But these straws are just a "I'm bored of my milk let's shake things up and use a flavor straw today" kind of solution.

My sister doesn't like it with her Powermilk. It doesn't mix well, I guess. But I have Phenylade Essentials Vanilla. Vanilla can mix with anything and become new. I don't know how it mixes with other formulas but I'm betting it'll be okay with Bettermilk... wait. I still have a pack from that demo. :) I'm going to have to try it and see for you guys okay??

Okay. Sorry it took me so long to publish. My internet has been wacky lately and I have a lot of posts in mind right now so you aren't going to have to wait long for the next one. :) See you!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, very cool! Santa brought us some of those in our stockings and they were yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete