Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Blog!

I've been blogging for a year officially now. Well, more off and on blogging but the blog has been up for a year now. It's kind of a weird thought that it was only last year when I decided to "change the world" and put up this blog. I really do hope it's done some good out there, and not just for some reports some kid has to write about a metobolic disease. But some real good.







So let's look at some stats for



Year 1:




Top 5 posts:




  1. New favorite Recipe- 131 views

  2. Happy PKU Awareness Month- 125 views


  3. Hello to You Too- 62 views


  4. Food & Dates- 39 views


  5. A Letter of Hope- 31 views

Top 5 Searches that Find the Blog:



  1. People with Phenylketonuria-10

  2. Pheylketonuria-8

  3. PKU Awareness Month-6


  4. PKU Baby-6


  5. People with PKU-5

Top 5 Countries:



  1. United States- 867

  2. Malaysia-31


  3. Russia- 28


  4. Canada-22


  5. Germany-18


Well, what did you think about the results?? I was really suprised at the number of people who viewed Food & Dates. The country views really intrigue me. To have people from another country reading what I'm typing this very moment... it's a pretty awe-inspiring thought. My Favorite post was The Letter of Hope personally. It's very touching. (And it's one of the posts where I actually got a picture to pop up with it.)


So where am I a year later...? Well, I'm a senior getting all my college stuff ready. Almost done with High School. Last year I didn't really think college could ever be so near. Last year... I was younger. I guess that's the word I was searching for. I've learned a lot about life this past year; and I've grown so much. I wonder what this next year will bring for us.


Anyways... Happy 1st Birthday Blog and May you last long enough to have many more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment