Friday, April 15, 2011

New Favorite Recipe!



I just got back from a friend's house and soon I need to unpack, then repack. At noon I'll be off again. But before I go at my friend's house we tried this really good recipe that turned out great. It's pretty easy, so here we go:

Ingredients:
  • Sliced veggies (we used potatoes, asparagus, sweet potatoes, onions,and other random veggies)
  • A pan
  • Pam/ or some other nonstick spray
  • 1/8 cup olive oil
  • Garlic Salt
  • Salt
  • Non salt seasoning

What you do:
  1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
  2. Spray the nonstick spray on the pan/sheet
  3. Lay out the veggies
  4. Drizzle the olive oil over the veggies
  5. Then season it (use very little salt, the garlic salt should take care of it.)
  6. Cook it in the oven until all the veggies are soft (about 10 minutes... sorry if I'm off)
That's it!

The fun thing about the friend I stayed with is that she's vegetarian. When I stay at her house it's not just "potatoes and salad" no we eat a variety of foods. It's nice that her family tried to learn what I could and couldn't have. But it's also good if you know it yourself. Well I better go do what I'm supposed to be doing... :) I'll see you next week!

2 comments: