Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Recipes Galore!!!

 Last week, I talked about PKU Adults; and I showed you a great resource for PKU Adults.

This week, I'm going to be talking about a different website/resource that I have found.  (The past couple months these resources have been popping up everywhere.)

I'm sure (at the PKU families are aware) of a company called Nutria.  They sell PKU friendly foods (and formula).  Anyways, they have a website called: medicalfood.com

They sell PKU friendly foods there (of course) because that is what their company is about.

 But, they also have a "Learning Center"so you can learn more about PKU.  I'm all about educating yourself if you know someone with PKU.  The more education the better!!!

They also have (this is my favorite part) Recipes and Meal Ideas.  Maybe the title is misleading, because they don't have a huge amount of recipes... but they have a good amount.

I'm a part of their "Recipe of the Month Club".  They basically email you a recipe every month.  It's free, and the recipes look delicious.  I'll admit I have yet to try any, but someday... right?

So far I've been email a recipe for Cheese Biscuits, Jack-O-Lantern Cupcakes, and a couple others.  But there are recipes just waiting to be tried on the website itself as well.

It's really cool.

Oh boy, I just realized that if I keep showing you guys the resources I use, you'll just go straight to the source and less to my blog...

Maybe I should keep my secrets. ;)

Or maybe not.  Anyways, enjoy!  And come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment