Thursday, October 24, 2013

Restaurant Review 5: A Classy Place

          Last week I ate at a fancy place called: "The Blue Lemon". 

It had a huge line and was full to the brim.  But that only testified to how good it really was. 

And the food was good

There were soups, sandwiches, and pastas.  As well as several different sides: sweet potato fries, rice, dips, fruit, veggies, and salads.  Sounds ideal right? 

Well, all the main dishes had meat and cheese and all that.  (No surprise.)  But there were several side dishes that are PKU proof.  And like I said before...

The food is delicious

WARNING:  The side dish portions are small.  I blame the classiness of the place.  So order accordingly.

Yes.  This place is classy.  Very classy.  I would say it was a 5-star place, but it really isn't.  It's like a mixture between a really fancy restaurant and Zupas. 

As you can tell, I liked this restaurant.  :)

But how friendly is it on the PKU Scale???

Probably a 9 (out of 10). 

It would be a 10 IF the serving sizes on the side dished were bigger.  That way you could just order a side dish and be good.  They have plenty of options of side dishes.  Really unique ones that other restaurants don't have.  Which I love!

I don't know about you but I get tired of the salad or fries option. Hmmmm... maybe that could be a different blog post. 

Anways... conclusion: The Blue Lemon is a great place.  Fancy but not too fancy.  Great food.  I'm definitely going to go back there.      



 

No comments:

Post a Comment