Monday, June 13, 2011

Many Apologies

Many apologies to all! I have been a procrastinator and it gets worse as I keep putting it off. So to make up for it this post will (hopefully) be long. :)

Bettermilk- My thoughts- My observations- and my Choice

Day 1:
  • For breakfast I made the Island Smoothie recipe they had. Being the smoothie queen I did change it slightly though: I doubled the soda added water, and 1/2 a banana. It probably was the best smoothie I've ever had! I can't taste the soda which is fine by me. But it was super tasty.
  • For lunch I made mashed potatoes with it. It turned out kind of gray... and I didn't like the taste. In fact I couldn't bring myself to eat it all. :P My dad says it tastes like real mashed potatoes but I've decided I don't like the taste of "real" mashed potatoes. Bring my water made any day! (this was a recipe I tried on my own)
Day 2:
  • I used it as a creamer for cereal in the morning. Sugary cereal + sugary creamer= too much sugar. Again a recipe I tried on my own! Of course I don't like my normal formula as a creamer either. They use sugar to mask the bitter taste.
  • For an after-school snack I froze an Orangsicle using their recipe. It was good! A little lumpy maybe but that was my fault being in a hurry to get to school. At the end it had a bit of an aftertaste, but while I had it I loved it. Why does their recipes work and mine don't??
Day 3:
  • I finally made it as a normal drink according to the instructions. It looks white and milky... but it tastes kind of acidic. I don't know I don't like it. And since that's the way I'd have it 99% of the time, I don't think I want to change!
After thoughts: It was okay in their recipes, obviously they know better than me what it tastes good with. But the milk itself was kind of icky. You can try it yourself and see but that's my opinion.

I decided against downloading pics... just because it's kind of hard for a person who's not tech savvy like me... oh well. See you later this week for another post. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment